shenzhen forum
The Shenzhen Message Board is a forum related to everything Shenzhen, China: jobs, housing, renting appartments, shop, universities, education, events, classified ads, and paperwork.
No registration is required to post in this forum!

Looking to buy acoustic or electric guitar in Shenzhen
Date: November 18, 2015 05:22AM

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy some second-hand acoustic or electric guitar. Anybody has one?

Or are they some good stores that sell new guitars (might consider buying a new one)?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking to buy acoustic or electric guitar in Shenzhen
Date: April 27, 2017 10:09PM

To buy acoustic/electric guitars, a good place to go is the Shenzhen Musical Heaven (深圳乐器城) building in the Futian district. It is a building with four floors of musical instruments. There are many stores for piano, violin, chinese instruments and a few stores for acoustic/electric guitars. Especially, on the fourth floor, there is a store with several electric guitars including some brands like Ibanez, LAG (French guitars) and others. I bought there a 1500 RMB LAG Arkane 200 guitar that is very good for the price. In Europe, that same guitar is 599 euros (almost double the price that I paid). I think that the price here is cheap because this French brand has a factory in Tianjin, China. The guitar is genuine and I successfully registered the serial number on the website.

How to go there?

The address in English:

1-4 floor,Guo Qi Building, Shang Bu South Road, Futian District.

The address in Chinese:

深圳市福田区上步南路国企大厦1-4楼

Subway station
"KeXue Guan" (科学馆)

Here is a map of that area and a picture of the building:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2017 10:15PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.