What is the cost of renting an apartment in Shenzhen? cool smiley
Posted by: Pete
Date: November 12, 2015 05:45AM

Hello, I'm looking for an appartment in Shenzhen. I want to know what is the cost of an appartment in Shenzhen with 2 bedrooms and a living room. Preferably I would like to live close to a Subway station as I will probably not buy a car Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2017 10:16PM by webmasterphilfv.

Re: What is the cost of an appartment in Shenzhen? cool smiley
Date: November 12, 2015 05:57AM

It really depends on the area of Shenzhen and how big the apartment is, how old and what is around the apartment.

Personally, I would suggest to visit at least 10 or 15 apartments in Shenzhen before choosing. I have seen some very bad, some bad and some good. For example, some may be beside a highway or construction site, so it may be very noisy. Also, you may want to be close to shops, restaurants, subway, etc. or your work/study place.

In the area of University town a little bit outside downtown, you may get a 2 bedroom 80 feet square appartment that is not too old for about 3000 - 4000 RMB. I saw some smaller two bedrooms appartment for about 2500 RMB but they were quite small and sometimes old.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Posted by: Julie
Date: February 27, 2017 05:53PM

I pay about 6000 RMB for a 3 bedroom appartment in a decent community in Nanshan. But it d├ępends on the location and other factors. Could be cheaper or more expensive.

Date: March 01, 2017 09:49PM

That is a quite reasonable price. I have seen cheaper and more expensive. If someone is OK with living in an older building, cheaper can be OK. But if you want a good community, sometimes it is good to put some money for that.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.