shenzhen forum
The Shenzhen Message Board is a forum related to everything Shenzhen, China: jobs, housing, renting appartments, shop, universities, education, events, classified ads, and paperwork.
No registration is required to post in this forum!

What is the cost of renting an apartment in Shenzhen? cool smiley
Posted by: Pete
Date: November 12, 2015 05:45AM

Hello, I'm looking for an appartment in Shenzhen. I want to know what is the cost of an appartment in Shenzhen with 2 bedrooms and a living room. Preferably I would like to live close to a Subway station as I will probably not buy a car Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2017 10:16PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is the cost of an appartment in Shenzhen? cool smiley
Date: November 12, 2015 05:57AM

It really depends on the area of Shenzhen and how big the apartment is, how old and what is around the apartment.

Personally, I would suggest to visit at least 10 or 15 apartments in Shenzhen before choosing. I have seen some very bad, some bad and some good. For example, some may be beside a highway or construction site, so it may be very noisy. Also, you may want to be close to shops, restaurants, subway, etc. or your work/study place.

In the area of University town a little bit outside downtown, you may get a 2 bedroom 80 feet square appartment that is not too old for about 3000 - 4000 RMB. I saw some smaller two bedrooms appartment for about 2500 RMB but they were quite small and sometimes old.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Posted by: Julie
Date: February 27, 2017 05:53PM

I pay about 6000 RMB for a 3 bedroom appartment in a decent community in Nanshan. But it d├ępends on the location and other factors. Could be cheaper or more expensive.

Date: March 01, 2017 09:49PM

That is a quite reasonable price. I have seen cheaper and more expensive. If someone is OK with living in an older building, cheaper can be OK. But if you want a good community, sometimes it is good to put some money for that.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.