The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
can not run the example in R
Posted by: Taras
Date: November 06, 2020 01:52AM

Hello! Thanks for this wonderful package, I've been looking for something like this for a long time ...

I am using the R package "r2spmf"

I just started acquaintance but I can not run the example

test <- df2SPMFSequence(seqDF,ID="ID",time="jour",
event="PRODUITSnum",itemset="ITEMSETS",
timeFormat="\%d",parallel = F)

Error: '\%' is an unrecognized escape in character string starting ""\%"

test <- df2SPMFBasket(seqDF,ID="ID",time="jour",
event="PRODUITSnum",
itemset="ITEMSETS",
timeFormat="\%d",parallel = F)
Error: '\%' is an unrecognized escape in character string starting ""\%"
What is the problem?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can not run the example in R
Date: November 13, 2020 08:44AM

Hi Taras,

Glad SPMF is useful.

Good question. I am the founder of SPMF but I am not a user of R... So it is hard for me to provide help for the unofficial wrapper for R or to debug it.

But I have searched a bit, and it seems that such error comes from a problem related to perhaps the input file format? like maybe some character that is forbidden is in the file... Actually, the error appears to be on the side of R from what I see in that error message, so I cannot really be useful to help about it.

If you find the solution, please post it as it could be useful to others.

Best regards,

Philippe

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 08:45AM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.