The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
Extend TKG for mining a single large graph?
Posted by: Hasan
Date: April 12, 2020 07:13PM

I want to mine a social graph from TWITTER. Is is hard to extend TKG for a single large graph and get the frequent subgraphs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Extend TKG for mining a single large graph?
Date: April 13, 2020 07:36AM

Hi,

yes i think it is do-able.

There are some subgraph mining algorithms for mining patterns in a single graph that are similar to TKG. You could check such papers:

Bringmann, B. and Nijssen, S., 2008, May. What is frequent in a single graph?. In Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (pp. 858-863). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.

Fiedler, M. and Borgelt, C., 2007, August. Support Computation for Mining Frequent Subgraphs in a Single Graph. In MLG.

Fiedler, M. and Borgelt, C., 2007, October. Subgraph support in a single large graph. In Seventh IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshops (ICDMW 2007) (pp. 399-404). IEEE.

Basically, you need to change a little bit how to count the support to deal with a single graph.

Best regards,

Phliippe

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.