The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining workshop
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
Worse temps after applying Kryonaut!
Posted by: Gary Magno
Date: August 01, 2019 06:16AM

Hi all,

Need help please.

I just bought an i9-9900KF and along with that bought an NZXT Kraken x52. My temps were a bit high for idle, around 40c. The thermal paste I used for this was whatever comes with a hyper 212 evo, cuz thats what my first CPU Cooler was back when i had a 7600k. After monitoring those high temps and not being happy i decided to go bigger and get the x62, along with some TG kryonaut. Now my idle temps are higher by 5 C (~45) and are very sporadic, sometimes jumping all the way to 60 C. All i have open is Chrome, steam, and MSI Afterburner to monitor temps. I thought this would give me better idle temps!!! Also, load temps seem to be fine maxing out around 77 C. Color me confused!!!

EDIT: I am reading online contents so I discovered this problem. I'm using stock CPU settings, no overclock. I want to fix this issue first before I do that.

Thanks for any help.

Gary

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.