The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining workshop
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
Data stream Mining
Posted by: sama
Date: July 23, 2019 06:19AM

I need to start my thesis in data stream mining and hope to recommend me book, or courses,... in field

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Data stream Mining
Date: July 24, 2019 05:12AM

Hi

For data stream mining, I would suggest to look at the MOA software, which is very popular. Also, I would suggest to read some survey papers on this topic. You can find them online. Reading a survey paper is a good way of getting an overview of a field. Then you may look at more recent papers in top conferences and journals to see the latest work. Those are my advices.

Best regards,

Re: Data stream Mining
Posted by: sama
Date: July 24, 2019 12:44PM

thanks alot webmasterphilfv for replay smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2019 12:44PM by sama.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.