The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining workshop
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
SVM implentation in SPMF
Posted by: ashish rai
Date: May 08, 2019 06:31AM

Hello Dr. philippe,

I'm interested in Support vector machine algorithm in SPMF. It is consddered as a good classification algorithm.

Can you implement the SVM algorithm in SPMF as the students will be able to learn and implement the algorithms based on SVM.

Kind regards
Ashish.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SVM implentation in SPMF
Date: May 09, 2019 09:46PM

Dear Ashish,

Thanks for using SPMF and for the suggestion.

Currently, I am a little bit busy and SVM is a bit far from my main research area, so I do not have plan to implement it soon. But if someone has time and want to contribute to SPMF by implementing it, it is welcome. I am always looking for contributions from other people.

Best regards,
Philippe

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.