The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining workshop
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
SPMF Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database
Posted by: Victor
Date: May 31, 2018 07:02AM

Hey all,

I recently find SPMF data mining software, which is super helpful for my current research!

I am interested in using alogrithm of Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database, but this algorithm seems to be not able to provide "show sequences ids?" (true/false)?

Since I really need to map frequent sequences back to account level. Is there a way for me to do this?

Thanks,
Victor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SPMF Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database
Date: June 04, 2018 12:20AM

Hi Victor,

I think that it can be possible. I will check how to do it tomorrow. I am currently attending PAKDD 2018. But I should have a bit of time tomorrow to see if i can implement that feature easily ;-)

Best,

Philippe

Re: SPMF Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database
Date: June 07, 2018 07:33AM

Cool! Thanks for reply. Enjoy the meeting!

Date: June 07, 2018 05:42PM

Thanks. I will do that very soon!

Date: June 10, 2018 09:20AM

Dear Victor,

I have now added the feature. It is available in the new version of SPMF (2.33)

Best regards,

Philippe

Date: June 12, 2018 07:12AM

Cool! I've downloaded the latest spmf.jar and it works when I passed in extra parameter 'true' at last.

Thanks for your great help!

Best,
Victor

Date: June 12, 2018 07:33AM

Great.

Philippe

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.