The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining book
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
Plagiarism at Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering (LBRCE)
Date: February 10, 2018 04:02PM

I have recently found that a few researchers named Divvela SRINIVASA Rao and Kilaru Gowthami from the Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering (LBRCE) have plagiarized my paper, and the paper of someone else. I wrote a blog post about this topic in the link below.

http://data-mining.philippe-fournier-viger.com/plagiarism-divvela-srinivasa-rao-lakireddy-balireddy-college-engineering-lbrce/

By the way, I have also recently posted a few new posts to the blog. You may also want to read the other new posts ;-)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2018 04:05PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.