The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining book
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
the source code for the algorithms MIP-DS and MIFPOD in paper "Minimal infrequent pattern based approach for mining outliers in data streams"
Posted by: zzy
Date: January 27, 2018 07:54AM

I am a master student. Mining patterns in recent research. Does anyone have source code for the algorithms MIP-DS and MIFPOD in paper "Minimal infrequent pattern based approach for mining outliers in data streams"? Please share, thank you!
My email: zzy1433771015@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the source code for the algorithms MIP-DS and MIFPOD in paper "Minimal infrequent pattern based approach for mining outliers in data streams"
Posted by: zzy
Date: January 27, 2018 09:16PM

I do need the source code (java-implemented) of mining transaction flow in sliding window mode, but it is more difficult for me to implement them, so I'm looking for some source code (java-implemented) that uses sliding windows and is mined in streaming mode, which makes it easy for me to learn. . If you have such a source, please share, thank you!
MY email:zzy1433771015@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2018 09:18PM by zzy.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.