The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining book
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
using spmf from commandline to output .csv
Posted by: Stephen Foley
Date: August 30, 2017 03:28AM

Hi all! smiling smiley
I am using spmf as part of a bundle in a directory so a script is calling it and using its output file. the problem is when I do call from the script it executes the java -jar spmf file and sends the results to a file but the pattern manager allows a csv export which i need as part of my process. is there any way that anyone knows to get spmf (wonderful tool that it is (thanks Philippe and Kudos)) to output a csv file from the commanline I would be deeply grateful.

thanks everyone!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: using spmf from commandline to output .csv
Date: August 30, 2017 06:23AM

Hi Stephen,

Glad to know that SPMF is included in a bundle to produce something useful, and glad you like it. Currently, in SPMF, there is no option for exporting results to CSV, so I guess that the best solution would be to write a small program using your favorite programming language to read the output file of SPMF and generate a CSV file in the format that you prefer, from it.

But we never know, maybe that someone has done this already. But I am not aware of it.

Best regards,

Philippe

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.