The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences icgec 2017 conference
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
DSPR journal - Submit your papers now!
Date: May 14, 2017 07:05AM

Hello all,

If you are currently writing some journals papers, please consider submiting it to our Data Science and Pattern Recognition journal.

http://dspr.ikelab.net/

It is a new journal that we have started this year. If you submit your paper in the next 3 weeks, your paper can be in the next issue, and the review process can be very fast. Moreover, there is no fee for publications and if you need some certificate, or anything, we can make it for you.

If you have any questions, please contact with me or the other editors.

This journal will become a very good journal in the next few years. It is a good time to get your paper published in it, while we are starting! :-)

Best,

Philippe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2017 10:57PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DSPR journal - Submit your papers now!
Posted by: Raleigh
Date: July 04, 2017 08:19AM

When is the deadline for the next issue?

Re: DSPR journal - Submit your papers now!
Date: July 05, 2017 07:23PM

You can submit anytime. You can also let me know by e-mail if you want me to check your manuscript quickly before submission (I am one of the editor).

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.