The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences icgec 2017 conference
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
A Survey of Itemset Mining (PDF)
Date: April 05, 2017 05:56PM

Hello all,

I have recently written a survey about itemset mining techniques, which will be published by Wiley in the WIREs DMKD journal.

Fournier-Viger, P., Lin, J. C.-W., Vo, B, Chi, T.T., Zhang, J., Le, H. B. (2017). A Survey of Itemset Mining. WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 41 pages, accepted, to appear.

The paper will appear soon in the journal. But if you want to read it now, I can send a private copy of the paper (PDF) to your e-mail. It is a good introduction to the field of itemset mining. It explains the basic algorithms such as Apriori and Eclat in a simple way with examples. Moreover, it highlights the current trends and challenges in this field, which are useful for choosing a research topic.

If you are new to the field of itemset mining, it is good to read this paper to understand more about the field. If you know already about this field, you will also still learn something I think.

Just send me an e-mail to philfv8 AT yahoo.com and I will send you a private copy of the paper.

Best,

Philippe

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2017 05:59PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Survey of Itemset Mining (PDF)
Posted by: Deepak munirathinam
Date: April 18, 2017 09:40PM

Dear Philippe Fournier-Viger,

Good Morning,

Request you to send me your new article, title of A Survey of Itemset Mining. I think it will help me a lot to understand about itemset​ mining.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Re: A Survey of Itemset Mining (PDF)
Date: April 19, 2017 12:45AM

Hi Deepak,

I have received your mail, and answered you with the PDF.

Best regards,

Philippe

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.