The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data science journal data mining conferences high utility mining book
This forum is about data mining, data science and big data: algorithms, source code, datasets, implementations, optimizations, etc. You are welcome to post call for papers, data mining job ads, link to source code of data mining algorithms or anything else related to data mining. The forum is hosted by P. Fournier-Viger. No registration is required to use this forum!.  
Prepoceesing techniques for Skymine itemset Mining
Date: February 16, 2017 01:14AM

Dear Sir
I WANT TO FIND OUT SKYMINE ITEMSETS FROM TRANSACTIONAL DATABASE. FIRST PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT PREPREOCESSING TECHNIQUES ARE APPLIED ON TRANSACTIONAL DATABASE AND HOW PREPREOCESSING TECHNIQUES ARE APPLIED ON TRANSACTIONAL DATABASE. ANY TOOL IS REQUIRED FOR PREPOCEESING SIR.
HOW TO REMOVE UNCERTAINITY FROM THE TRANSACTONAL DATABASE?. PLEASE SEND ME ANY TECHNIQUES ARE AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEND ME ONE PAPER ON: TECHNIQUES FOR MINING SKYLINE ITEMSETS WHEN DATA CONTAINS UNCERTAINITY.
PLEASE SEND ME SIR.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prepoceesing techniques for Skymine itemset Mining
Date: February 16, 2017 01:57AM

> FIRST PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT PREPREOCESSING TECHNIQUES ARE APPLIED ON TRANSACTIONAL DATABASE AND HOW PREPREOCESSING TECHNIQUES ARE APPLIED ON TRANSACTIONAL DATABASE.

The goal of preprocessing is to prepare your data before applying some data mining algorithms. The techniques to be used for preprocessing depends on the type of data that you have. If your data is already in the correct format and has no issue, it is not necessary to do preprocessing.

How ? Again it depends on your data. If your data is stored in a text file or a SQL database, or an Excel spreadsheet, different techniques or program should be used. Or you can write your own program to prepare your data. It depends on your data.

Some data mining books like Han & Kamber gives some overview of some preprocessing techniques in the first chapters.

>ANY TOOL IS REQUIRED FOR PREPOCEESING SIR.

Depends on your data. You can use some tools maybe or create your own.

> HOW TO REMOVE UNCERTAINITY FROM THE TRANSACTONAL DATABASE?. PLEASE SEND ME ANY TECHNIQUES ARE AVAILABLE.

It depends how you define uncertainty.

I don't know if there are any techniques designed for that.

> PLEASE SEND ME ONE PAPER ON: TECHNIQUES FOR MINING SKYLINE ITEMSETS WHEN DATA CONTAINS UNCERTAINITY.

I don't know a paper on this topic. You can search on Google Scholar or Google to find papers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2017 01:58AM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.