The Artificial Intelligence Forum                             data mining forum
This forum is to discuss artificial intelligence. You can ask anything about artificial intelligence : science-fiction, robots, consciousness, movies and so on! Also, you can discuss anything related to implementing artificial intelligence in machines such as programming, algorithms, etc. No registration is required!  
NN implementation on PC and on Mobile
Posted by: Natan
Date: April 13, 2021 02:43AM

Hi
I will first denote that I am a total beginner, so please be gentle winking smiley

I was asked the next question:
I have a NN for finding objects that run at 30 fps, on an NVIDIA RTX2070 GPU (or in general a standard desktop GPU). Given that the RTX2070 power consumption for that NN is 175 watts, what will be the power consumption for that NN after we optimize it and run it on the GPU of a galaxy S21?

I will like to mention that this question could be missing information required to know the exact solution (on purpose). Thus, what I am actually looking for (besides an answer) is to understand the process, meaning what is the optimization of the NN?, what are the actions required to "move" a NN to a mobile device?, how can I evaluate the power consumption required to run an NN?, are there maybe some known ratios between PC GPU's and mobile GPU's?
and any other thing you think is relevant.

Thank you very much in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NN implementation on PC and on Mobile
Posted by: KaithlynMoore
Date: May 17, 2021 09:52PM

Artificial Intelligence is fruitful only when it is under the control of humans. When dealing in AI -------------------REMOVED SPAM URL----- must be top priority.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2021 10:04PM by webmasterphilfv.

Re: NN implementation on PC and on Mobile
Date: May 17, 2021 10:05PM

KaithlynMoore: Don't spam the forum or you will get banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2021 10:05PM by webmasterphilfv.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.