The Artificial Intelligence Forum                             data mining forum
This forum is to discuss artificial intelligence. You can ask anything about artificial intelligence : science-fiction, robots, consciousness, movies and so on! Also, you can discuss anything related to implementing artificial intelligence in machines such as programming, algorithms, etc. No registration is required!  
Best way to get started with AI programming?
Posted by: Samus
Date: November 11, 2020 10:32AM

For you AI programmers, what's the best way to get started in this field if I'm a complete beginner?

I have degrees in biomedicine so I went all the way up to calculus 1 but that was nearly 10 years ago so my math is very rusty.

I'm currently taking a machine learning course by Andrew Ng on Coursera but I've reached a roadblock on the linear regression equations and it appears I need to brush up on that before continuing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best way to get started with AI programming?
Posted by: ananyagupta
Date: December 16, 2020 09:59PM

The best way to get began with AI programming what things most is Understanding. And Understanding starts off evolved with "What Matters". This sounds convoluted, amusing, or tautological however it truly isn't.

Step one is to comprehend that human thought is now not scientific. It is an end result of evolution and excels at discovering quick-and-dirty options to incompletely specific issues in nearly zero time.

Step two is to realize that Understanding requires the capacity to recognize "What Matters". What is relevant, and what is beside the point to the scenario at hand.

Step three is to realize that the solutions to most questions in the AI area can be pruned to a manageable measurement by using thinking about Epistemological Limitations. As an instance of an announcement, think about "You can solely examine that which you already nearly recognize about Artificial Intelligence Training Institute". You simply want to let go of the ancient Reductionist AI variety of thinking. This is hard, considering most of everybody's training has been centered on studying how to do Reduction.

So in order to get began in AI you want to apprehend that Understanding is greater necessary than Reasoning, that most of the AI books and strategies talk about the smaller section - Reasoning - and that you want to study the whole thing you can about strategies that can be used to enforce Understanding. They have applied the use of sure sorts of Machine Learning strategies which are all based totally on Unsupervised learning.

Once you attain that point, you want to understand a programming language. Any ancient language will do; the issues you want to remedy do now not require something fancy. If you are interested to start Artificial Intelligence learning then join CETPA Infotech both modules available online and offline .

Re: Best way to get started with AI programming?
Posted by: sparity
Date: May 10, 2021 10:56PM

The indisputable leader among AI programming languages is Python. It is widely used in all industries and is loved for its simplicity, flexibility, and scalability.
C ++, Java, Lisp, Prolog, Python and R are the main AI programming languages that are best suited for development and design for different kind of software.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.