The Artificial Intelligence Forum                             data mining forum
This forum is to discuss artificial intelligence. You can ask anything about artificial intelligence : science-fiction, robots, consciousness, movies and so on! Also, you can discuss anything related to implementing artificial intelligence in machines such as programming, algorithms, etc. No registration is required!  
What I should do to learn about AI?
Posted by: Paula
Date: March 13, 2020 05:44AM

Hi,

I want some advices about what to do to learn about AI and become an AI engineer?

Thanks!

Paula

Options: ReplyQuote
If you want to engineer AI
Posted by: Engineer.AI
Date: March 16, 2020 01:57AM

If you want to engineer AI, firstly you'll have to learn a relevant computer language. I would suggest Python or Golang. C, or C++ will get you into the grove, but will not take you that far. You should then enroll in a certified course (online or offline), and really practice a lot, if you want to engineer AI that is anything above basic. Additionally, there are plenty of blogs and forums you can associate yourself with. They're a valuable resource if and when you get stuck in your work.
~Vibhor Tyagi (techie at Engineer.AI)

Re: If you want to engineer AI
Posted by: Paolo
Date: March 25, 2020 10:17PM

Hi bro,

Which certificates do you recommend? I am searching to start one certificate. Very excited by the buzz with AI.

Pao

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.