The Artificial Intelligence Forum                             data mining forum
This forum is to discuss artificial intelligence. You can ask anything about artificial intelligence : science-fiction, robots, consciousness, movies and so on! Also, you can discuss anything related to implementing artificial intelligence in machines such as programming, algorithms, etc. No registration is required!  
What are the steps I need to follow to build my career in AI?
Posted by: fabian
Date: January 07, 2020 08:55PM

I would get suggestions on know how can I build career in AI or what are the steps should I follow to make career in this field.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What are the steps I need to follow to build my career in AI?
Posted by: Engineer.AI
Date: March 09, 2020 01:42AM

If you want to engineer AI for a living, I firstly suggest you learn basic Python, or other computing languages, which you can even do as a hobby. Understand that like other IT fields, engineering AI requires time and dedication to get to a point of authority over the practice. You can then join a decent AI engineering program near you, at the same time give in some hours of practice everyday. Keep in tune with various other professionals through forums and blogs. If you commit to the discipline, you'll be able to engineer ai in no time at all.
~Engineer.AI

Re: What are the steps I need to follow to build my career in AI?
Posted by: michaellyam
Date: March 16, 2020 10:47PM

You can check this link for more details on how to create your carrer in artificial intelligence.

https://www.artiba.org/blog/the-artificial-intelligence-engineer-career-roadmap-all-you-need-to-know

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2020 10:47PM by michaellyam.

Learn to Engineer AI
Posted by: Engineer.AI
Date: March 18, 2020 02:57AM

There are resources on sites like Udemy, for example, where you can learn to engineer AI, ML, DL, and Neural Networks. You can even go to various expert backed seminars, nearest to you, where a course in engineering AI could be of your interest.
~Vibhor Tyagi (Techie at Engineer.AI)

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.