The Artificial Intelligence Forum                             data mining forum
This forum is to discuss artificial intelligence. You can ask anything about artificial intelligence : science-fiction, robots, consciousness, movies and so on! Also, you can discuss anything related to implementing artificial intelligence in machines such as programming, algorithms, etc. No registration is required!  
Sequential rules definition
Posted by: hanane
Date: July 21, 2017 03:10PM

Hi,

Please I woul like to confirm the difference between standard squential rules and partially ordred sequential rules

I found that
A sequential rule is a rule of the form X -> Y where X and Y are sets of items (itemsets). A rule X ->Y is interpreted as if items in X occurs (in any order), then it will be followed by the items in Y (in any order).

is it a correct defintion for standard sequential rules?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Options: ReplyQuote
what is true love
Posted by: priyan
Date: July 09, 2018 01:50AM

what is true love

True Love is a feeling which everyone wants to feel but some of get the opportunity to live that feeling. It is fact not everyone is that much lucky to have true love in life. Whenever we think about love we think about roses, dates, chocolates, hearts etc. no love is not only about this things love is about to feel for someone,one shared feeling, possessiveness, trust, bond, romance, commitment or many more even i can’t define love in some few words.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.