The Artificial Intelligence Forum                             data mining forum
This forum is to discuss artificial intelligence. You can ask anything about artificial intelligence : science-fiction, robots, consciousness, movies and so on! Also, you can discuss anything related to implementing artificial intelligence in machines such as programming, algorithms, etc. No registration is required!  
Where to do master degree in artificial intelligence?
Posted by: Patricia
Date: July 08, 2010 03:29AM

Hi guys,

I'm living in United Stated. I'm finishing my bachelor degree in computer science. Could you suggest me some universities for doing a master degree in artificial intelligence?

Thanks, Patricia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where to do master degree in artificial intelligence?
Posted by: Mark
Date: July 12, 2010 06:29AM

Hi, The first question that you should ask yourself is what is your topic of interest (eg. neural networks). Then you should look for the experts in this domains and ask them if they want to take you. In my opinion, the more important is to find an advisor that share the same interests. Also, ask potential advisors if they can provide you with some funding. Good luck

Mark

Re: Where to do master degree in artificial intelligence?
Posted by: Clark77
Date: July 14, 2010 07:32AM

I agree with Mark. The university is not the most important part. What really matters is to find a good professor that will give you a good project and will provide you some funding.

Also, be aware that when you do a Master Degree, most of the time the professor will decide of your research project.

Clark

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.